Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dragged to hell

















This is truly my most favorable topic for the last 5 months
That is why I cannot afford to skip it from my blog
I had been doing my best
to tell all of my good friends
without missing anyone of them
and letting go of any chance to repeat it

A: you look slimmer now...
me: really? I thought I am always 55kg
A: perhaps u just look paler after you start working on that...

(chatting on MSN)
B: accept this
(moving my cursor over the window
curious of what it could be
at first sight
my jaw dropped onto floor
after perhaps 0.5 second
then I realized it's the theme song of 2012 by xxxx lambert)
me: you scared me!
B: I think if you continue doing that you will go crazy some days
*at least now I know the unpleasantness extends to his name already

C: cant you just quit it?
D: can it be stopped?
E: ...
F: .....
G: .......

No comments:

Post a Comment